Skip to content Skip to footer

My Services

Clinical Supervision

Are you a newly conditionally licensed social worker or mental health counselor and looking for a supervisor?

I provide clinical supervision for social workers or mental health counselors who have obtained their conditional license and are working toward completing their hours for their independent licensure for the state of Maine.

Field Instruction or Field Practicum Supervision for Graduate Studies in Social Work:

I offer field instruction services to graduate social work students who are looking to complete their internship/practicum at a field placement site that does not have a social worker who is two years of post-MSW experience in the field.
I have previously worked as an Adjunct Community Faculty Member at the University of New England Graduate School of Social Work providing this service.

Our site uses cookies. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy